Site brasileiro onde você pode comprar qualidade e entrega http://farmaciabrasilrx.com/ cialis barato em todo o mundo.
107.7 The River Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend Rogers Broadcasting Limited
1. “Contest Period” begins Monday March 3, 2014 at approximately12:01am MT and ends on Wednesday April 30, 2014 at approximately 9:01pm MT (the“Contest Closing Date”).
(i) visit www.1077theriver.ca and sign up for the RIVER REWARDS CLUB, for free by fully completing the sign up information and then redeem 1000 points for an entry into the Contest, to be submitted by the Contest Closing Date, or if you are already a member of the RIVER REWARDS CLUB, log into your account and redeem 1000 points by April 17, 2014 at 6:59am MT.
(ii) Listen to 107.7 The River Monday to Friday during the Contest Period for the Cue To Call. The pre-determined caller (caller 7) to call the 107.7 The River Contest line (403-327-1077) will be deemed to be a qualifier. There will be a min. of sixty-five (65) contest plays during the Contest Period. You may enter as many times as you like during the Contest Plays but you can only qualify once. Callers will have five (5) seconds to respond once the call is answered. If the telephone line is dead when answered by 107.7 The River, or no audible response is heard, or no one responds after five (5) seconds, 107.7 The River will answer the next call in sequence and the next call in sequence will replace that call. In the event a call is cut off before all personal data is collected, 107.7 The River will make its best efforts to make contact with the cut off caller provided enough personal information was gathered in order to correctly identify the cut off caller. In the event two (2) or more calls come through on the same line, all such callers will be advised to hang up and try again and the next call in sequence will replace that call. All entrants selected will be deemed as (“Qualifiers”).
(b) Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone at the telephone number indicated on the selected entrant's member account or the telephone number provided at the time of on-air qualifying. If a selected entrant cannot be reached by April 25th, 2014 or declines the chance to be a qualifier for the Grand Prize, another entrant will be selected on April 28th, 2014.
(c) Multiple individuals in one (1) household may enter the contest as often as they like, however there can only be one (1) qualifier per household. “Household” is defined as a separate, self-contained residence which has a unique municipal address. Proof may be required to be provided to ensure compliance with this rule. Rogers in its sole discretion will determine whether a household meets this condition. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant
may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
(d) All eighty (80) entrants will be deemed as Qualifiers (“Qualifiers”). These Qualifiers will be invited to attend the Grand Prize Draw Event (“Event”) to be held at Country Kitchen Catering (1715 Mayor Magrath Dr S, Lethbridge, AB) on Wednesday, April 30 from 5 – 9pm. All Qualifiers must be in attendance and registered at the Event in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. All Qualifiers will be required to register with Contest officials upon arrival at the Event, by a specified time to be determined by 107.7 The River by phone/email. Failure to officially register at the Event by the pre-determined time may result in disqualification from the Contest. Qualifiers must be present and registered to win.
2. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter this Contest. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be transferred or exchanged and may not be converted to cash. Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised Prizes and Grand Prize.
(a) No financial compensation will be made or required if actual prize value is lower than the total value quoted in these rules. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged absent the consent of the Contest Sponsors, which consent may be withheld in their absolute discretion. Contest prizes may not be exactly as advertised. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of any advertised prize in whole or in part.
(b) Except as expressly warranted herein, any Contest prize is provided “as is” without further warranty of any kind.
3. The final 80 Qualifiers will have the chance to win one (1) of eighty (80) prizes. Prizes listed below.
- 10x $200 gift certificates for Camping or RV accessory Package from Centreline RV
- 10 x$200 gift certificates to Draffin’s Pharamasave
- 10 x $200 gift certificates for Country Blooms Garden Centre
- 10 x Limo Rides from David Agema and Prudential Top 5 Realestate
- 10 x 2 months membership with personal trainer from Express Coffee and Tea
- 10 x Home Décor items from Leons Furniture
- 1 x Driver from J. Walker Golf Shop at the Magrath Golf Club
- 1 x Carry bag from J. Walker Golf Shop at the Magrath Golf Club
- 4 x Golf Certificates for 4 at the Magrath Golf Club
- 4 x 10 game 9-hole punch cards for golf at the Magrath Golf Club
- 10 x Monster Beats Handphones from Harley Philips • Approximate retail value of each prize is $200CAD.
4. After winning one of the above prizes, each of the eighty (80) Qualifiers then has the chance to win one (1) of one (1) Grand Prizes
A 1.06 carat Round Brilliant Diamond set in a 18K white gold Simply Tacori solitaire setting. 1.42 total carat weight of 1.42 with side stones in setting
(a) Rogers Radio Lethbridge reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
• Approximate retail value for the Grand Prize is $15,000CAD.
5. In order to win, the selected Qualifier must first correctly answer, unaided, atime limited, mathematical skill testing question. Rogers judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
6. The selected Qualifier will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form before being declared a winner.
7. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, and city of residence and/or photograph, voice or video recording in any publicity carried out by Rogers and its advertising agencies, without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph being taken by Rogers for such use, without further compensation. All entries become the property of Rogers.
8. This Contest is open to all residents of Alberta, 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except employees of “Contest Sponsors”, its parent and affiliate companies; its representatives and agents, the Contest suppliers, any persons residing in their respective households and any immediate family members
9. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
10. No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrants.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Rogers is unaware of how many participants there may be. The winners may come from any eligible geographic area, so long as they otherwise qualify to enter the Contest.
13. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless Rogers, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s).Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
 Household is defined as a separate, self-contained residence which has a unique municipal address. Proof may be required to be provided to ensure compliance with this rule. Rogers in its sole discretion will determine whether a household meets this condition.
 Immediate family members are defined as parent(s) (including step parents),spouse (including common law and same sex), spouse of the father or mother(including common law and same sex), father-in-law (including common law and same sex), mother-in-law (including common law and same sex), brother(including step brother and brother-in-law), sister (including step sister and sister in-law), children (including adopted and stepchildren) and grandparents.
Exploring the Link Between Volume of Media Coverage and Business Outcomes Angela Jeffrey, APR Vice President Editorial Research, VMS Dr. David Michaelson David Michaelson & Company, LLC Dr. Don W. Stacks Professor, School of Communication University of Miami Members, Commission on Public Relations Measurement & Evaluation Published by the Institute for Public
Attaccamenti e legami: gli altri animali tra affetto e opportunismo Etologia del rapporto materno-infantile: come tutto ebbe inizio L’etologia si è precocemente occupata della relazione genitori-prole, in particolare fin dai primissimi studi sull’ imprinting (Lorenz, 1935), che hanno messo in evidenza come – grazie all’esistenza di un «periodo critico» nelle prime fasi di