Site brasileiro onde você pode comprar qualidade e entrega http://farmaciabrasilrx.com/ cialis barato em todo o mundo.
Microsoft word - veins - patient instructions.doc
• Fill your prescription for your compressions stockings early. You can order them or purchase them in a
medical supply store. Stockings can take up to three weeks for delivery. See our stocking information sheet.
• Avoid anti-inflammatory medications such as Advil (ibuprofen), Aleve (naproxen),or aspirin
7 - 10 days before the scheduled procedure.
• Do not shave or wax your legs the night before or the day of your procedure. • Do not apply lotion to your legs the day of your procedure. • Be sure to bring or wear loose-fitting pants or sweatpants. You may also wear shorts. • Bring the compression stockings that were prescribed for you as you will be wearing them home.
What to expect the day of the procedure:
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled procedure time. • Consent forms and photographs of veins will be added to your office record. • Bring comfortable shorts to wear during the procedure. • Although the procedure may cause some discomfort, it is usually well tolerated. • Cotton balls and tape will be applied to each injection site, providing local compression. Proper
compression is very important because it minimizes the blood reentering the injected vein, decreases the incidence of post-sclerotherapy hyperpigmentation and telangiectatic matting, and improves venous blood flow. Your compression stockings or ace wraps will be applied at the end of the procedure to wear home.
Post-procedure instructions for sclerotherapy:
• Wear compression stockings continuously for the first 48 hours following your injection appointment.
After that you may remove the tape and cotton balls. Wear the stockings daily 12-16hrs/day for at least 2 weeks, though 4 - 6 weeks is best for optimal results. Proper compression is very important because it minimizes the blood reentering the injected area, decreases the incidence of post-sclerotherapy hyperpigmentation and telangiectatic matting, and improves venous blood flow.
• You may shower after 48 hours. Hot baths, hot tubs, and saunas should be avoided for two weeks after
• Take Tylenol for any discomfort. Avoid Advil or Motrin (ibuprofen), Aleve (naproxen), or aspirin and other
anti-inflammatory medicines for at least 10 days. The inflammatory response is part of the treatment process.
• You may elevate your legs to improve your comfort level. • Avoid sun exposure, including tanning booths, for 4 - 6 weeks or until bruising or discoloration resolves.
Apply sun block if sun exposure is anticipated with normal daily activities.
• Watch for any signs of infection. Some redness is expected. If you develop progressively enlarging areas of
redness or any drainage of pus, contact Glow Salon and Spa Immediately during business hours at 414.727.4569. If after hours, page us at 414.222.3434.
• Do not "pop" blisters. If you develop a blister and it opens, simply allow it to dry. Wash the area gently
with mild soap and water during your regular hygiene.
• Avoid high-impact activities such as aerobics, jogging, running, and leg weight lifting for one to two weeks
• Please be patient as you await the final result. You may think your legs look worse initially because of
possible bruising, blistering, or local swelling. Results can take several weeks to be appreciated.
FI+Z Lens Control System The FI+Z system controls the complete array of both lens and camera functions. It consists of the Hand Unit HU3, one or more Motor Drivers (for 3D), a set of Digital Motors, a Micro Force zoom control, and a variety of optional controls including wireless Focus/Iris, Zoom, and F/X units. The HU3 gives focus pullers not only a robust and reliable
BCL14181H 14.4 - 18 VOLT NICKEL-CADMIUM / LITHIUM-ION BATTERY CHARGER OWNER'S OPERATING MANUAL DESCRIPTION Important! It is essential that you read the instructions in this manual before operating this machine. Subject to technical modifi cations. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Malfunction during charging can be caused by storing and operating in places where the temperature This appliance