Microsoft word - infinite campus parent portal policy _3_ _2_.docx
User Expectations Floyd County Public Schools (FCPS) manages student information electronically and will make records available for viewing to authorized parents/guardians through a secure connection over the Internet. Information that will be accessible to parents/guardians follows: attendance, grades and disciplinary records. Floyd County Public Schools utilizes Infinite Campus, a web-based student demographic and information system for the management of student data. The Infinite Campus Parent Portal allows parents/guardians of our currently enrolled students to monitor their child’s school information and progress by viewing attendance, grades, assignments, class schedules, disciplinary issues, and other student demographics online in a confidential and secure setting. Report cards may be viewed and printed. E-mail hyperlinks within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides you with the means to easily contact the appropriate staff (teachers and administrators) at your child’s school to gather additional information or address specific issues that might arise. Important announcements, events, and notices will be posted within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Student information is available in real time for parents to view as soon as it is posted by school staff. Floyd County Public Schools reserves the right to add to or remove any of the above-mentioned features from the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. This powerful database and communication tool provides a means for school staff and parents to keep students on track for success in school. Floyd County Public Schools will provide all parents/guardians of currently enrolled students the opportunity to access to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Only parents of students enrolled in the Floyd County Public Schools with legal rights to their child’s student records may receive an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. Floyd County Public Schools reserves the right to deny or cease access to the Parent Portal due to violation of the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy, court orders, or any other legal proceedings that limit the availability of private educational data. Purpose Floyd County Public Schools provides access to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to increase and further enhance communication between the school district and parents/guardians. More immediate access to your child’s student records will provide us with the means to work together to better address the instructional needs of our students and your child. Use of the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Access to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal on Floyd County Public Schools’ network is a privilege, not a right. Users of the Infinite Campus Parent Portal must adhere to the following guidelines: 1. To gain access to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, all parents/guardians must complete Floyd County Public Schools’ Infinite Campus Parent Portal Access Request Form. Please bring, fax or mail the form to one of your children’s school offices along with a photo ID. This will prevent an unauthorized person from gaining access to student information. Please, do not send this information with your child.
2. All request forms must include a valid e-mail, which is required for communications between home and school regarding the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
3. Users will be notified via e-mail when their accounts are set up and ready for use. Instructions will be provided within that e-mail. All requests will be sent ONLY to the registered email. If you change your email you must submit a new Request for Access form to your child’s school.
4. Users will not share his/her username and/or password with anyone, not even their own child. If at any time you believe that another person has gained access to your account, please change your password immediately.
5. Users will not attempt to access data or another account for which they have no legal right to access.
6. Users will act in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner.
7. Users will not attempt to harm or destroy data that is stored in Infinite Campus or other school or district resources.
8. Users will not utilize the Infinite Campus Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including the violation of data privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
9. Users who identify a security problem with the Infinite Campus Parent Portal must notify the district’s technology department immediately without demonstrating the problem to anyone else. All technical issues must be submitted online via the link that is provided on the Floyd County Public Schools’ website at http://www.floyd.k12.va.us/community/parentportal/
10. Users who identify a potential problem with the accuracy of the data contained within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal must report this to the school by contacting the school via the link contained on the Floyd County Public Schools’ website at http://www.floyd.k12.va.us/community/parentportal/
11. Users must not set their computer to automatically log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal because this will allow anyone who uses your computer to gain access to your child’s student records.
12. Users identified as a security risk to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal or the Floyd County Public Schools’ network will be denied access to the parent portal.
13. Only parents/guardians of currently enrolled students are eligible to receive an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. Infinite Campus Parent Portal Security Features 1. Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable the user’s Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. Users may click on a link within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to reset their passwords. If that does not work, users may contact the Floyd County Public Schools’ technology department online via the link found on the school district’s website, http://www.floyd.k12.va.us/community/parentportal/
2. Users will automatically be logged off, if the Infinite Campus Parent Portal remains open and inactive for a period of time.
3. All attempts at logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal are logged and monitored for security purposes. Technical Issues with the Parent Portal Maintenance of the Infinite Campus Parent Portal system will require the system to be shut down at various times. When possible, notification regarding the unavailability of the Infinite Campus Parent Portal will be posted well in advance as an announcement on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal system. The Floyd County Public Schools is not responsible or liable for any technical issues related to your personal computer. Technical issues related to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal should be submitted directly to the Floyd County Public Schools’ Technology Department online via the link found on the school district’s website, http://www.floyd.k12.va.us/community/parentportal/
System Requirements The Floyd County Public Schools is not responsible for providing personal computers to parents/guardians for accessing the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to provide and maintain his/her personal computer for accessing this resource. The minimum and recommended system requirements are listed below. Platform
Potentially Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly* Medication Prescribing Concern Possible Alternatives Anticholinergics (excludes TCAs) First-generation antihistamines • Clearance reduced with advanced age• Use the smallest dose possible if using • Highly anticholinergic; increased risk first generation antihistamine for acute treatment of severe allergic reactiono
Het nieuwe Influenza A (H1N1) oftewel de mexicaanse griep is een virus dat griep veroorzaakt. Het griepvirus verspreidt zich via de lucht en via de handen.De door dit virus veroorzaakte griep staat op dit moment bekend als mild. Dat betekent dat het nieuwe griepvirus en de symptomen niet veel afwijken van de normale seizoensgriep. De meeste mensen herstellen binnen een week. De gevolgen van Ni