ANIMATION, AFTER EFFECTS AND ILLUSTRATION
WO R K E X PE R I E N C E
CURIOUS PICTURES - AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
Team Umi Zoomi –
Animator on 2nd season of Umi Zoomi. (August, 2009 - October, 2010)
LITTLE AIRPLANE PRODUCTIONS - AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
Wonder Pets –
Animator on 2nd season of Wonder Pets. (January, 2007- December, 2008)
3rd and Bird
- Animator. Aired on BBC’s childrens’ network. (January, 2008 - August, 2009)
LUCY BLACKWELL/UPSIDEDOWNIT - AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
- Sesame Street - Storyboarded and animated 11 short pieces using Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
Designed characters and backgrounds for “Squeak learns to Swim.”
- Animated motion graphics for interstitials and lower thirds.
EYE DESIGN - FLASH AND AFTER EFFECTS ANIMATOR
- Television commercial for Actonel, a prescription drug. Animated illustrated backgrounds using Flash for line work,
and Photoshop and After Effects for ‘watercolor wash’ animation.
EMBER MEDIA - GRAPHIC DESIGN PRODUCTION ARTIST, MOTION GRAPHICS, AND VIDEO EDITING
- Edited and animated existing illustrations to create a video of the children’s book “The Nighteater,” by Ana Juan. Plays
on Scholastic’s Lee y Seras website to promote child literacy.
Other projects include motion graphics, video editing, and page layout.
EDIT ONE - PHOTOSHOP RETOUCHER
Masked and retouched photos of models and objects to be used in animated photomatics for television commercials.
Company clients include Pepperidge Farms, Actonel, and more.
FUNNY GARBAGE - ANIMATOR, AFTER EFFECTS COMPOSITOR
- Using After Effects, animated interstitials for an HD childrens' cable station called The Family Room.
The project involved a mixture of drawn artwork and green screen photographs of children.
WORK IN PROGRESS - COMPOSITOR, STORYBOARD ARTIST, AND BACKGROUND ARTIST
- CBS’ New York Jets based cartoon. Composited Flash animation and backgrounds in After Effects.
JEFF SCHER- ASSISTANT PAINTER AND ANIMATOR
- "Mary Cassatt Barbie" biography. Rotoscoped, animated and painted cels.
- Opening for HBO Family's Christmas Special "Twas the Night"
PE R S O N A L F I L M O G R A P H Y & A RT E X H I B I TS
Too Art for TV 2009
Exhibited 5 pen and ink illustrations as part of an animation industry group show.
Little Moon Monster - Thesis film for School of Visual Arts. Director, Writer, Artist
Traditional Cel Animation on 16mm Film
2003 East Lansing Children's Film Festival
2003 ASIFA East Animation Festival - 2nd Place in Student Category
A Little Ink Spot - Animators Ink's 2nd Animation Collaboration - Co-Director with Steve McGinnis
2003 Arlene's Grocery Picture Show - "Best Animated Short"
CO M P U T E R & A RT S K I L L S
Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop - Advanced
Art skills -
Life Drawing, Pastels, Watercolor, digital painting,
animation, rotoscoping, exposure sheets, and storyboarding
Flash, Premier, Final Cut Pro, InDesign - Intermediate
E D U C AT I O N
1998-2002 School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
1999 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
(BFA) Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation
Intensive Japanese Language Studies summer course.
1997 Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI
Quiz for Module 3: Experimental Surgery This section must be completed by all researchers who are planning to conduct experimental surgical procedures. In addition, you will need to demonstrate competence in the procedures by documenting previous experience or through demonstration to the attending veterinarian. _______ 1. A surgical procedure on rats will only take 20 minutes. Since this involv
Welcome back to Lotta Kivisto, NOTE: NEW DATE Colette Foskett and Sheley Be- STRIKE DAY Thursday 17th OCTOBER gum, who are returning to School will be closed because of joint action from the NUT and the EYU, Colette is now the So school is closed . support teacher in Year 6 and Monday 14th October for a Teacher Training Day Sheley