Site brasileiro onde você pode comprar qualidade e entrega http://farmaciabrasilrx.com/ cialis barato em todo o mundo.
Microsoft word - thompsonresume.doc
• 888 8th Ave • Apt 20L • New York NY 10019 • 212-729-1559 • ThompsonB@TooFlashy.com
Areas of Expertise
Flash • Git • JIRA • jQuery • Sublime Text • Photoshop • Sketch • Jenkins CI • Ant • SVN • After Effects Languages & Standards:
Interactive Development • Advertising • Agile • Scrum • UX Design • Database Design • Product Management
2012 – Present Lead Software Engineer
, New York, NY
• Accountable for the productivity, quality, and production support capabilities of the desktop ad
client team of up to 4 engineers. Also, responsible for the team’s Git repository and deployments.
• Worked closely with the Product, Design, Project, CMS, and Tech Ops teams across the
organization to hash out details of upcoming features and ensure top-quality deliverables.
• Achitected and developed Time, Inc.’s exclusive “Amplify” ad product. Took the opportunity to
• Built a continuous integration system for Flash deliverables using Ant, Flex, Git, PHP, and Jenkins.
• Led the refactoring and optimization of our flagship gallery ad product, which is used in almost all
published ads. Decreased file size by 76% and improved the user experience significantly.
• Spearheaded the testing, workflow design, and system configuration of our JIRA GreenHopper
installation while assisting with the migration away from Bugzilla and Pivotal Tracker.
• Presented classes on topics such as Git best practices and the new Flash CI system. • Received 1st prize in the 2012 Pictela Hackathon out of about 20 peers.
Senior Design Technologist
, New York, NY
• Maintained multi-platform presentation framework which targets Web, Skura, and Exploria.
• Produced a jQuery Gallery Prototype capable of being panned, thrown, shuffled on browser resize,
and filtered in real-time, while being populated with dynamic content.
• Performed R&D focused on using a Microsoft Kinect as an AS3 application interface.
• Clients included Above The Influence, Hungry-Man, PlanB, Livalo, Nuvigil, Gilenya, and Spiriva.
Senior Flash Developer
at Cline Davis & Mann
, New York, NY
• Analyzed and improved framework for Pfizer CUE (closed loop marketing) deployments.
This included designing and updating reusable interactive Flash components as well as establishing coding and versioning standards throughout the department.
• Interviewed job applicants and mentored Flash team members. • Prepared project estimates and budgets on a regular basis. • Clients included Lipitor, Viagra, Caduet, Celebrex, FlexPen, Vfend, Zyvox, Premarin, and Sutent.
at Condé Nast Digital
, New York, NY
• Prepared projects for 3rd party systems such as Unicast, eyeblaster, and Omniture.
• Created a demo reel to showcase our department’s work in the 2008 CondeNet Town Hall.
• Clients included Braun, Folgers, Gillette, Honda, Intel, Nikon, and Nokia.
/ Web Developer
at The Design Shoppe
, Hackensack, NJ
• Produced templates, pages, and scripts using Flash/ActionScript, XHTML, CSS, and PHP.
• Post produced, and color balanced photographs and videos for web and print delivery.
at Media Dimensions
, Fairfield, NJ
• Maintained all company websites regularly using Flash, CSS, XHTML, PHP, and MySQL.
• Trained college professors, US military, and others in compositing, editing, and 3D rendering.
• Handled service calls for clients such as Deutsche Bank, Time Warner Cable, and Sony.
• Clients included Condé Nast Digital, Hearst Corp., C2 Creative, and Essence Communications Inc. • Produced work for brands that include T-Mobile, Clinique, Balenciaga, eBay, W Hotels, Sharp, Benadryl, and LG.
Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ • Bachelor of Science • Major: Computer Science • Minor: Mathematics
References available upon request
Samples available at http://www.TooFlashy.com
3rd SSIPM Congress December 2-3, 2011 Montreux Swiss Society for Interventional Pain Management Swiss Neuromodulation Society PROGRAMME Impact of pain research on daily practice: change your routine Table of Contents Confirmed Congress Sponsors and Exhibitors Welcome Message Dear Colleagues, The Swiss Society for Interventional Pain Management and the Swiss Neuromo
Reports of swine influenza in Mexico and US - an update 25 April 2009 Human cases of swine influenza A (H1N1) virus infection have been identified in California and Texas in the Unites States and in four districts in Mexico. No cases of swine flu have been identified in the UK or anywhere in Europe. The reported events in the US and Mexico are unusual and warrant further investigation and