Version Francais disponible: www.gamestop.ca/gs/contests/Activision.pdf Gamestop.ca Activision Contest
Contest Rules and Regulations
1. The GameStop "Halo Reach Contest" Contest. The Contest commences 11:59 p.m.
(ET) Wednesday, December 1, 2010 and concludes 12:00 a.m. (ET) Wednesday, December 15, 2010 (the "Contest Period") The Contest is brought to you by GameStop Inc. (herein referred to as the "Sponsors").
2. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who are thirteen (13) years of age
or older as of the first day of the Contest Period.
3. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the
Contest, including the employees, agents or representatives or persons with whom they are domiciled (herein referred to as the "Excluded Individuals") of the Sponsors (including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this Contest.
4. Eligible individuals may enter the contest by one of two means:
(a) To enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize, visit http://www.gamestop.ca/Marketing/NewsletterSignUp.aspx and sign-up for the Gamestop.ca Newsletter using a valid e-mail address. You will automatically be entered into our draw for a chance to win. Individuals already subscribed to the GameStop.ca Newsletter prior to the Contest Period, will automatically be entered in the draw.
(b) By printing on a piece of paper (a) their full name, complete residence address, daytime and evening phone numbers and email addresses and age and (b) a 50 word essay on a video game topic of their choice and mailing their completed entry in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage to:
“GS Fulfillment: Halo Reach Contest P.O. Box 61 Brampton, ON L6V 2K7
5. Mail-in entries will only be included in the draw for the contest if they are actually
received by the Administrator before the end of the Contest Period. Illegible, incomplete or late entries will not be accepted. Neither GameStop Inc. nor the Administrator takes responsibility for lost, late, destroyed or misdirected entries. Limit: one entry per individual regardless of method.
Entries will not be eligible to win if received after the end of the Contest Period or if sent by any means other than as specified above.
6. There are two (6) Grand Prizes to be won. Odds of winning depend on the number of
eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The available prizes are as follows:
• One (1) Call of Duty Prestige Edition for XB360 or PS3. Approximate value is
• One (1) World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector’s Edition for PC. Approximate
• One (1) DJ Hero 2 turntable bundle for XB360 or PS3. Approximate retail value
• One (1) Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock bundle for Wii. Approximate retail value is
• One (1) GameStop gift card. Approximate retail value is $250.00
• One (1) GameStop gift card. Approximate retail value is $250.00
7. Within five (5) business days of the end of the Contest Period, two (2) entrants will be
randomly selected from all eligible entries as the potential Grand Prize winners.
8. In order to be declared a winner by the Sponsors, a potential winner must be in
compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations and, in particular, the following:
8.1 The Administrator must be able to reach the potential winner by email within five (5) business days of the end of the Contest Period.
8.2 The potential winner must correctly answer, unaided whether mechanical or otherwise, and within a set timeframe, a mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Administrator.
8.3 The potential winner must complete, sign and return a standard form Declaration and Release within two (2) business days from the date on which they receive the Declaration and Release form.
9. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with the Contest Rules and
Regulations, the Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until a winner is finally declared or there are no more eligible entries.
10. In order for a potential winner who is a minor in his/her province of residence to be
declared a winner, the minor's parent or legal guardian must answer the skill-testing question, co-sign the standard form Declaration and Release prepared by GameStop and accept the prize on the minor's behalf.
11. The declared winner, or if a declared winner is a minor, the declared winner and his/her
parent or legal guardian on his/her behalf, consents to the Sponsors' use of his/her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity or programming purposes, in all media,without remuneration, throughout the world in perpetuity.
12. The decisions of the Sponsors are final, and entrants agree to abide by all of the
instructions and decisions of the Sponsors. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Contest rules or any decision rendered by the Sponsors, the decision or interpretation of the Sponsors shall prevail.
13. All entries become the sole property of, and are subject to verification by, GameStop.
Any entry that is illegible, incomplete, altered, or contains false information, is invalid. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the individual to whom an email address is assigned by the organization that is responsible for the domain. The use of any automated equipment to participate in this Contest is prohibited.
14. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules,
deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or
misdirected, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers."
16. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any component of the
prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prize is non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by the Sponsors and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
17. GameStop reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, with the
consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in the Province of Québec to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate this Contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, such as tampering, the Contest does not run as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right, with the consent of the Régie, to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
18. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules and
Regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually,
and each entrant releases the Sponsors, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant's participation in Contest or the use of any prize.
19. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal,
provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
20. Other than for residents of the province of Ontario, the Contest and the Contest rules
shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario. For residents of the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
21. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and disclosure, by
Copyright 2003. American Cavy Breeders Association. All rights reserved ANTIBIOTICS What I Use I will discuss the commonly used antibiotics forkidneys and can potentially cause fatal antibiotic-cavies and describe several medical situations where Iinduced diarrhea in cavies. I personally use Amikacinwould, or have, used them. I must point out that eachbecause its side effects are report
CASE STUDY 19 Reduced-Duration Tuberculosis Treatment: Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by Mycobacterium tuber- administered for six to eight months, often under the culosis , slow-growing bacteria that thrive in areas of direct observation of a health-care provider. The four-the body that are rich in blood and oxygen. TB in the drug regimen consists of isoniazid, rifampin, pyraz